Fables of Talumos
A downloadable game for Windows
****The game is officially released! (September 2, 2019)****
Fables of Talumos is a retro-style pixel art adventure game inspired by the likes of early Zelda titles with the atmospheric storytelling of Dark Souls. You play as Oskar, a regular man who becomes entangled in a war taking place continents away. The game has a variety of monsters and bosses to slay, and powerful weapons and items to discover.
Fables of Talumos has:
-Customizable key bindings (for keyboard) as well as full controller support.
-An adjustable "master volume" slider
-The ability to toggle full-screen mode
Note from the developer: ~~~~~
"Hi, and thanks for checking out Fables of Talumos. I'm a self-taught developer just beginning my journey into game development. Fables of Talumos is my first project and was created in my spare time after work over the span of two years. The game will be supported for bug fixes and the like after release. If you're interested in following this game and my future projects you can check out my Twitter page (@CheeseMaster_Pr).
I hope the game proves to be challenging and enjoyable. Thanks for checking it out!
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Release Date and Steam LaunchJul 03, 2019
- Fables of Talumos Demo v3 - March 13, 2019Mar 13, 2019
- Updates - April 3, 2018Apr 03, 2018
- Updates - March 30, 2018Mar 30, 2018
- Updates - March 26, 2018Mar 26, 2018
- Fables of Talumos Demo #2 - March 25, 2018Mar 25, 2018
- Updates - Feb 4, 2018Feb 04, 2018
- Updates - Feb 2, 2018Feb 02, 2018